APS : Sunday, 15 January 2017
ALGIERS- The head of the Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Ali Ahmed Tekali, said Sunday in Algiers that his visit to Algeria was “an opportunity to find a solution to the crisis” in his country, while praising the strong relations between Algeria and Libya.
During the audience granted to him by the deputy speaker of the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), the head of the Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Djamel Bouras, said that considering “the special situation in Libya, the visit will be an opportunity to discuss our problems in the hope of getting a support for reaching a solution to the crisis.”
The chief of Libya’s delegation hailed “the strong relations between Algeria and Libya, which are based on cooperation and mutual respect.”
For his part, Bouras expressed “Algeria’s wish that security and stability be restored in Libya,” especially as the country has “great potentialities” which may help it overcome its problems.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region