"My visit to Algeria, an opportunity to find a solution to Libyan crisis," says Tekali
APS : Sunday, 15 January 2017
ALGIERS- The head of the Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Ali Ahmed Tekali, said Sunday in Algiers that his visit to Algeria was “an opportunity to find a solution to the crisis” in his country, while praising the strong relations between Algeria and Libya.
During the audience granted to him by the deputy speaker of the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), the head of the Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Djamel Bouras, said that considering “the special situation in Libya, the visit will be an opportunity to discuss our problems in the hope of getting a support for reaching a solution to the crisis.”
The chief of Libya’s delegation hailed “the strong relations between Algeria and Libya, which are based on cooperation and mutual respect.”
For his part, Bouras expressed “Algeria’s wish that security and stability be restored in Libya,” especially as the country has “great potentialities” which may help it overcome its problems.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée