The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, participated Tuesday in a consultative meeting on the Security Council as part of a working visit to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The meeting was attended by top officials from the UK, African Security Council members, and representatives of the African countries joining the UN Security Council (UNSC) on January 1st.
At the meeting, Foreign Minister Ahmed Attaf made an address emphasizing the international context marking Algeria’s joining of the Security Council and our country’s priorities as a UNSC member, especially the issues relating to the Arab World and the African continent.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya