The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, received Monday in Algiers his Danish counterpart, Lars Lokke Rasmussen, with whom he discussed cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to boost them, particularly in economic fields.
The two parties also focused on the issues on the agenda of the 20th session of the ministerial meeting of African-Nordic countries, scheduled for Tuesday in Algiers, particularly peace and security issues in Africa and the Sahel-Sahara region.
The meeting was also an opportunity for the two FMs to exchange views on the serious and tragic development of the situation in the besieged Gaza Strip, as well as on ways to bring a halt to hostilities and re-open the peace process so as to enable the Palestinian people to establish their independent state with Al-Quds as its capital.
In addition, the Danish official presented the regulatory procedures taken by his Government to prevent any recurrence of incidents involving the burning of the Holy Quran.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya