Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, received on Monday in Algiers Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt to Algeria, Mokhtar Gamil Tawfik Warida, who handed him a letter addressed to President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, from his brother President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel-Fattah Al-Sissi.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya