Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, was received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Julius Maada Bio, coordinator of the African Union’s Group of Ten, on the sidelines of his participation as representative of President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, in the work of the African Summit on Security Council reform.
On the sidelines of his participation as representative of the President of the Republic in the work of the African Summit on the reform of the Security Council, the Minister for Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, was received by the President of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Julius Maada Bio, Coordinator of the African Union Group of Ten.
On this occasion, Attaf conveyed to the President of Sierra Leone the greetings of his brother, the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, and expressed his willingness to continue working with him to consolidate the relations that bind the two countries at all levels, especially as the two countries will represent the African continent as non-permanent members of the Security Council from 1 January.
The talks also provided an opportunity to discuss developments in the reform of the Security Council, as well as the latest developments in the situation in the Sahel-Saharan region, particularly those linked to the political and constitutional crisis in Niger.
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition