The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, held bilateral discussions with many of his counterparts, on the sidelines of his participation in the ministerial segment of the 78th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA).
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea