Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, held on Monday talks with his Nicaraguan counterpart, Denis Moncada Colindres, who is on an official visit to Algeria since Sunday. The talks, according to Attaf were “constructive” and “fruitful.”
Mr. Attaf said that the visit marked the start of a new era in terms of bilateral relations, through the exchange of diplomatic representation and the opening of embassies by the two countries in Managua and Algiers.
In this regard, he welcomed the initiative of the Republic of Nicaragua, by choosing Algeria to host its first embassy in the whole African continent, saying that this reflects the great trust our two countries and our two friendly peoples.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya