The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, on Friday in New York attended a ministerial meeting of the representatives of the five countries to be members of the UN Security Council (UNSC) from next January 1st.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya