Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, and China’s State Councilor and Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, welcomed the “privileged” level of cooperation relations between the two countries, expressing their determination to move forward to intensify the coordination and consultations on issues of common interest.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister