APS : Thursday, 29 September 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, received, Thursday, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, Vijavat Isarabhakd, who is on a working visit to Algeria, where he
signed a memorandum of understanding on political consultations between the two countries.
Welcoming “the importance of this agreement in strengthening bilateral relations, consultation and coordination between the two countries,” Lamamra stressed “the need to double efforts to extend cooperation between Algeria and Thailand to other areas, such as agriculture, energy and tourism,” said the ministry in a statement.
For his part, Deputy Foreign Minister of Thailand welcomed the level of political relations between the two countries, expressing “his satisfaction with the successful results of his visit to Algeria which will open promising prospects for relations between the two countries,” the source concluded.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya