APS : Thursday, 24 May 2018
ALGIERS – Chairman of the Libyan High Council of State Khalid Al-Mishri said Wednesday in Algiers that the positions of most Libyan players are “almost similar” with the Algerian approach,
based on the inclusive dialogue among the various parties to reach political solution to the crisis in this country.
Following his meeting with Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, al-Mishri, who paid his first official visit to Algeria after his election head of the High Council of State (April 2018), said that the meeting had allowed to “underline the need to strengthen dialogue between the various Libyan parties, and to protect it from foreign interference.”
This is the line adopted by the institution he chairs, stressed the head of the High Council of State.
The Libyan official said he had given an address to the Libyan House of Representatives and made contacts with the Presidential Council “to resolve the political and economic crisis.”
Khalid Al-Mishri and Messahel have reviewed the latest developments in Libyan at the political and military level, and the means to break the deadlock.
During the meeting, part of the permanent consultations between Algeria and the Libyan institutions and players, Messahel recalled the Algerian approach advocating inclusive dialogue as the only option to achieve a political solution to this crisis and guarantee Libya’s sovereignty and the unity of its people.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization