APS : Wednesday, 05 February 2020
MOSCOW-Russia’s President Vladimir Poutine on Wednesday expressed his country’s support to the balanced international and regional policy advocated by Algeria, and extended
an invitation to President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to visit Moscow, said press agency Sputnik.
The Russian President, who received the credentials of the new Algerian Ambassador to Russia, Mohamed Cherif Kourta, said “we support the balanced international and regional policy advocated by Algeria. We believe that there are good prospects for strengthening our economic, military and technical cooperation in order to enhance stability and security in North Africa and the Sahel region.”
“The two states have been closely linked by strong and constant friendly relations for many years,” he stressed.
President Putin said he had held talks with President Tebboune a few days ago and hoped to see him in Russia.
The Russian President also said that last year’s presidential election in Algeria was “a serious step towards socio-political and economic change in Algeria.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار