Sunday, 21 August 2016 10:30
ALGIERS-Algeria and Niger share the same vision regarding moderate Islam that could be favour the triumph of openness to cultures, civilizations and religions, Minister of Religious Affairs Mohamed Aissa affirmed Saturday in Algiers.
“Algeria and Niger share the same vision regarding moderate Islam. It is a common denominator between North African countries and the Sahel region, which can favour the triumph of moderation, openness to cultures, civilizations and religions,” Aissa said.
Aissa made this statement following the discussions he held with Niger’s Minister of State, Minister of Interior, Public Security, Decentralization and Customary and Religious Affairs Mohamed Bazoum.
For his part, Bazoum stated that Algeria had a strong experience in religious issues, adding that exchanges between the two countries, in the period marked by terrorism and radicalism, aimed at “finding means to favour a religious practice that respects peace and citizens’ culture.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار