APS : Sunday, 19 May 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Mohammed Miraoui will partake in the 72nd session of the World Health Assembly (WHA72), to be held in Geneva, Switzerland,
from 20-28 May, said the ministry in a communiqué.
The minister will speak in the plenary session to present Algeria’s vision in terms of public health and the progress made in this area, said the source.
The WHA will address several themes related to public health issues around the world, particularly “primary health care,” “health, environment, climate change,” and “access to medicines and vaccines, added the source.
The minister, who will hold talks with several counterparts will partake in the African Health Ministers meeting, concluded the source.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation