Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ahmed Attaf received Monday the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General and Head of the United Nations Office for West Africa and the Sahel (UNOWAS) Leonardo Santos Simao, who is on a visit to Algeria.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya