Minister of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, received on Thursday a telephone call from his Canadian counterpart, Mélanie Joly, during which they discussed the latest developments in the situation in the Middle East.
In this regard, the two parties discussed ways and means of strengthening diplomatic relations in order to tackle the crisis in the Gaza Strip, by putting an end to the escalation and protecting Palestinian civilians.
The two ministers further stressed the need to work to create an international dynamic to relaunch the Middle East peace process, in accordance with international law.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya