The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, was received Thursday in New York by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, as part of his working visit to the United Nations.
The two sides tackled the latest developments of the Palestinian cause, the diplomatic efforts to end the aggression against the Gaza Strip and how to deal with its humanitarian impact.
They also stressed the need to relaunch the peace process to ensure the national legitimate rights of the Palestinian people.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya