On the sidelines of the Doha Forum, Mr. Attaf was received by the Prime Minister of the brotherly State of Palestine, Mohammed Shtayyeh, to whom he conveyed the greetings of his brother and his Algerian counterpart, Nadir Larbaoui, and with whom he focused on developments in the occupied Palestinian territories, particularly in the Gaza Strip.
During the meeting, Mohammed Chtayyeh praised Algeria’s unchanging positions and constant solidarity with the Palestinian people, particularly given the current situation, which “reaffirm the appreciable steps taken by the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, to achieve Palestinian national unity.
Both parties stressed the need to complete this process to tighten Palestinian ranks in the face of injustice and aggression, and to thwart the absurd plans targeting their cause.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister