The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, held discussions with the UK Secretary of State for Transport, Mark Harper, as part of a working visit to the United Kingdom.
The discussions focused on the ways and means to develop and strengthen maritime and air transport between the two countries, as well as bilateral cooperation in other fields, such as artificial intelligence and the construction of railways.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya