The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, held talks with his Brazilian counterpart, Mauro Vieira, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the Security Council during the month of October, on the sidelines of his participation in the work of the high-level meeting of the Security Council at the headquarters of the United Nations (UN) in New York.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya