Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, held bilateral talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Gabon, Onanga Ndiaye, on the sidelines of his participation in the work of the high-level meeting of the Security Council at UN headquarters in New York.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya