As part of his visit to the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland), the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ahmed Attaf held talks, upon his arrival in London, with the British Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Lord Tariq Ahmad.
These talks are part of the 2nd session of the Algerian-British strategic dialogue.
On this occasion, the two parties reviewed bilateral relations in their different aspects, in addition to regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the serious developments in the Palestinian issue.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya