APS : Saturday, 14 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Friday has received condolence messages from several leaders, who expressed their sympathy and solidarity with Algeria over Wednesday’s
military aircraft crash in Boufarik (Blida).
The condolence messages were sent by French President Emmanuel Macron, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, President of Seychelles Danny Faure, President of the Supreme People’s Assembly of North Korea, Kim Yong-Nam, and Chairperson of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat.
The military plane crash left 257 people dead, including ten crew members.
Most of the martyrs of the tragic accident were Army personnel and members of their families.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied