APS : Thursday, 12 April 2018
WASHINGTON- US State Department has extended “deepest condolences” to Algeria following the crash of the military aircraft that occurred Wednesday in Boufarik (Blida 35 km southwest of Algiers),
which killed 257 people.
“We were saddened to learn about the crash of an Algerian military aircraft this morning. We extend our deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims of today’s tragedy, as well as our partners and colleagues in the Algerian military,” said Heather Nauert, the Department spokesperson.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Algerian people and government in this time of sorrow,” Nauert added in the condolences message published by the US State Department.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization