APS : Thursday, 12 April 2018
WASHINGTON- US State Department has extended “deepest condolences” to Algeria following the crash of the military aircraft that occurred Wednesday in Boufarik (Blida 35 km southwest of Algiers),
which killed 257 people.
“We were saddened to learn about the crash of an Algerian military aircraft this morning. We extend our deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims of today’s tragedy, as well as our partners and colleagues in the Algerian military,” said Heather Nauert, the Department spokesperson.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Algerian people and government in this time of sorrow,” Nauert added in the condolences message published by the US State Department.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum