APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
PARIS (France)- France on Wednesday expressed its “most sincere” condolences to the victims’ families and the Algerian authorities following the crash of a military aircraft in Boufarik,
Blida (50km south of Algiers).
“Following the accident of an Algerian military transport aircraft, which crashed near the air base of Boufarik, France expresses its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the Algerian authorities,” said the spokesman of the French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Agnes Von Der Muhl.
France “assures them of its solidarity and sympathy.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya