APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
PARIS (France)- France on Wednesday expressed its “most sincere” condolences to the victims’ families and the Algerian authorities following the crash of a military aircraft in Boufarik,
Blida (50km south of Algiers).
“Following the accident of an Algerian military transport aircraft, which crashed near the air base of Boufarik, France expresses its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the Algerian authorities,” said the spokesman of the French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Agnes Von Der Muhl.
France “assures them of its solidarity and sympathy.”
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina