APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
PARIS (France)- France on Wednesday expressed its “most sincere” condolences to the victims’ families and the Algerian authorities following the crash of a military aircraft in Boufarik,
Blida (50km south of Algiers).
“Following the accident of an Algerian military transport aircraft, which crashed near the air base of Boufarik, France expresses its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the Algerian authorities,” said the spokesman of the French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Agnes Von Der Muhl.
France “assures them of its solidarity and sympathy.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied