APS : Thursday, 12 April 2018
PARIS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Wednesday received phone calls from his French, Tunisian, Egyptian, Kenyan and Yemeni counterparts,
who extended their condolences following the crash of the military transport plane in Boufarik (Blida).
The foreign ministers of these countries assured Messahel of “their solidarity in this painful ordeal”.
The military aircraft crashes Wednesday morning near Boufarik air base, killing 257 people, including 10 crew members, said the National Defence Ministry.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune