APS : Monday, 23 January 2017
ALGIERS- Mexican Member of Parliament Maria Garcia Perez on Monday welcomed Algeria’s “pivotal role” in preserving the stability in the region.
She also praised the convergence of the two countries’ positions on several just causes, notably the support to the Sahrawi people right to self-determination in accordance with UN decisions.
Following her meeting with Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Speaker of the National People’s Assembly (APN), Perez, who leads a parliamentary and governmental delegation from Mexico, expressed “the political will” of her country to “consolidate the ties of parliamentary cooperation between the two countries,” said a Lower House statement.
In the same context, the Mexican parliamentarian called for strengthening the Algerian-Mexican relations, “by reactivating the two groups of parliamentary friendship to achieve positive results especially on the economic level.”
Speaker of the Lower House highlighted “the Algerian efforts for restoring security, stability and peace in the region, drawing on its experience in the fight against terrorism.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy