APS : Wednesday, 07 September 2016
ALGIERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will take part Thursday, in Cairo, in the works of the 146th ordinary session of the Council of the Arab League, in the presence of the Arab ministers of Foreign Affairs and the League’s secretary general.
This ministerial session will examine Arab political and security issues notably the current situation in Syria, Libya, Yemen and Somalia, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The Palestinian issue will also be examined as well as the Arab-Israeli conflict, marked by the halt in peace process because of Israel’s stubbornness and the continuing implantation of colonies and its aggression against the Palestinian people.
The session will focus on the issues of regional security, terrorism and extremism as well as ways able to fight against these two phenomena at the Arab, regional and international levels.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار