APS : Saturday, 07 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will represent President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the inauguration ceremony of Djibouti’s
President Ismaïl Omar Guelleh, which will be held on Sunday, according to a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Messahel will be carrying a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to Djibouti’s head of State, said the source.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister