APS : Thursday, 11 October 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister, Abdelkader Messahel will represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 50th anniversary of the independence of Equatorial Guinea,
which will take place on 12 October, announced Thursday the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
“Messahel will hand over a message from President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika to his counterpart from Equatorial Guinea, Tedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo,” said the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied