Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel to represent Algeria at 4th Africa-Arab Summit in Malabo
APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will represent Algeria in the 4th Africa-Arab Summit, to be held on Wednesday and Thursday in Malabo (Equatorial Guinea), said Tuesday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Placed under the theme “Together for sustainable development and economic cooperation,” this summit will focus on the “assessment of the progress achieved in the implementation of the action plan adopted in the 3rd summit, held in Kuwait in 2013.”
The discussions will also focus on “ways likely to deepen this cooperation framework at a time when Africa and the Arab world are working to collectively take up the common challenges they are facing.”
The holding of this fourth edition “shows the willingness of the African and Arab States to give a new boost to this cooperation framework whose founding principle was retained at Arab League Summit, held in Algiers in November 1973,” said the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée