APS : Tuesday, 24 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will partake, Wednesday and Thursday in Washington, in a ministerial meeting to advance religious freedom,
at the invitation of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
The meeting aims at identifying ways and means to promoting dialogue between religions and cultures, said the communiqué.
Messahel will discuss, on the sidelines of the conference, with top officials of US administration and Congress.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president