APS : Tuesday, 24 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will partake, Wednesday and Thursday in Washington, in a ministerial meeting to advance religious freedom,
at the invitation of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
The meeting aims at identifying ways and means to promoting dialogue between religions and cultures, said the communiqué.
Messahel will discuss, on the sidelines of the conference, with top officials of US administration and Congress.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied