APS : SUNDAY 15 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Sunday arrived in Addis Ababa to partake in the extraordinary session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) scheduled for Monday,
announced the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
“This extraordinary session, convened in accordance with decision 967 of the 31st ordinary session of the Executive Council of the African Union held in July 2017, will discuss the preparations of the 5th Africa Union-European Union Summit scheduled for 29-30 November in Abidjan,” said the source.
In addition to Africa’s joint position on ACP Agreements, the session will focus on “the documents to be drawn up during the Abidjan Summit, notably the Joint Declaration and the document on the priority programmes and projects to implement by the two parties in 2018-2023,” said the source.
On the sidelines of this session, Messahel will hold bilateral meetings with many officials, including Chairman of the AU Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat,” concluded the ministry.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony