APS : Wednesday, 28 June 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the works of the 31st ordinary session of the African Union Executive Council, to take place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 30 June to 1 July 2017, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister