APS : Wednesday, 28 June 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will lead the Algerian delegation to the works of the 31st ordinary session of the African Union Executive Council, to take place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 30 June to 1 July 2017, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation