APS :SUNDAY 20 MAY 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will chair, Monday in Algiers, the Algeria-Egypt-Tunisia tripartite ministerial meeting on Libya, which will be attended by Foreign Ministers Sameh Shoukry and Khemaies Jhinaoui,
a Foreign Ministry statement said on Sunday.
This new meeting is part of “the ongoing consultations between the three countries on the situation prevailing in this brother and neighbour country,” says the same source.
On this occasion, the ministers “will review recent developments in Libya, including at the political and security levels.”
They will examine “the ways and means of deepening their countries’ efforts to contribute to speeding up the process of the crisis resolution and accompaniment the Libyans on the path of dialogue and reconciliation,” added the statement.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony