APS :SUNDAY 20 MAY 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will chair, Monday in Algiers, the Algeria-Egypt-Tunisia tripartite ministerial meeting on Libya, which will be attended by Foreign Ministers Sameh Shoukry and Khemaies Jhinaoui,
a Foreign Ministry statement said on Sunday.
This new meeting is part of “the ongoing consultations between the three countries on the situation prevailing in this brother and neighbour country,” says the same source.
On this occasion, the ministers “will review recent developments in Libya, including at the political and security levels.”
They will examine “the ways and means of deepening their countries’ efforts to contribute to speeding up the process of the crisis resolution and accompaniment the Libyans on the path of dialogue and reconciliation,” added the statement.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea