ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Monday a phone call from his Indian counterpart Sushma Swaraj, as part of the “permanent consultation between the two countries on issues of common interest,” the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The Indian official renewed her invitation to Abdelkader Messahel for an official visit to her country, the statement noted, adding that the invitation “has been accepted and the date for the visit will be mutually agreed upon through diplomatic channels.”
The two ministers “examined bilateral relations and reiterated the need to boost them and to broaden cooperation between the two countries in all fields,” according to the statement.
They decided to “continue consultations, mainly on the sidelines of the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly, next September, in New York.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار