APS : Sunday, 17 December 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel takes part Sunday, in Tunis, in the tripartite ministerial meeting (Algeria-Egypt-Tunisia) on Libya, said Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“ This meeting will allow Foreign ministers of the three countries to review the latest developments in Libya in relation, notably, with the progress of the settlement process of the Libyan crisis, and to examine all the ways favouring the prompt resolution of the conflict, as part of the Libyan Political Agreement of 17 December 2015,” said the source.
Messahel will be received, on the sidelines of this meeting, by Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi and will hold talks with the representative of the United Nations Secretary General for Libya Ghassane Salame, added the source.
Algerian Foreign minister will also meet with the representatives of the national community in Tunisia, in the presence of Algeria’s consul to Tunis and Algeria’s consuls to Gasfa and Elkaf, concluded the source
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina