APS : Tuesday, 10 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel is to lead an Algerian delegation participating in the Ministerial Meeting of China-Arab Cooperation Forum,
to take place March 11-12 in Doha, Qatar, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday in a statement.
The forum aims to “step up the mutually beneficial partnership between Arab countries and China.”
The participants will “consider the ways and methods to relaunch (the partnership) and promote it to the highest level,” the statement underlined.
The ministers will assess cooperation between Chan and Arab countries and examine a number of international political issues.
The issues to be discussed include the latest developments in Palestine, the situation in the Arab world and counterterrorism, the statement added.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide