APS : Tuesday, 10 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel is to lead an Algerian delegation participating in the Ministerial Meeting of China-Arab Cooperation Forum,
to take place March 11-12 in Doha, Qatar, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday in a statement.
The forum aims to “step up the mutually beneficial partnership between Arab countries and China.”
The participants will “consider the ways and methods to relaunch (the partnership) and promote it to the highest level,” the statement underlined.
The ministers will assess cooperation between Chan and Arab countries and examine a number of international political issues.
The issues to be discussed include the latest developments in Palestine, the situation in the Arab world and counterterrorism, the statement added.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces