APS : Tuesday, 10 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel is to lead an Algerian delegation participating in the Ministerial Meeting of China-Arab Cooperation Forum,
to take place March 11-12 in Doha, Qatar, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday in a statement.
The forum aims to “step up the mutually beneficial partnership between Arab countries and China.”
The participants will “consider the ways and methods to relaunch (the partnership) and promote it to the highest level,” the statement underlined.
The ministers will assess cooperation between Chan and Arab countries and examine a number of international political issues.
The issues to be discussed include the latest developments in Palestine, the situation in the Arab world and counterterrorism, the statement added.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart