APS : Monday, 21 January 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, will represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland),
the Foreign Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
“Representing President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel will partake in the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum scheduled for 22 January 2019 in Davos-Klosters (Switzerland),” said the source.
Messahel, penalist, will hold a conference themed “Peace and national reconciliation” organized by the World Economic Forum (WEF), in which he will emphasize “Algeria’s experience, notably the national reconciliation policy led by President of the Republic, Abdelaziz,” said the communiqué.
The Davos Forum is an important annual meeting intended to draw the international agenda on political, economic, sociocultural, peace and international security issues, said the Ministry.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum