APS : Monday, 21 January 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, will represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland),
the Foreign Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
“Representing President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel will partake in the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum scheduled for 22 January 2019 in Davos-Klosters (Switzerland),” said the source.
Messahel, penalist, will hold a conference themed “Peace and national reconciliation” organized by the World Economic Forum (WEF), in which he will emphasize “Algeria’s experience, notably the national reconciliation policy led by President of the Republic, Abdelaziz,” said the communiqué.
The Davos Forum is an important annual meeting intended to draw the international agenda on political, economic, sociocultural, peace and international security issues, said the Ministry.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces