APS : Monday, 21 January 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel, will represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos (Switzerland),
the Foreign Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
“Representing President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel will partake in the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum scheduled for 22 January 2019 in Davos-Klosters (Switzerland),” said the source.
Messahel, penalist, will hold a conference themed “Peace and national reconciliation” organized by the World Economic Forum (WEF), in which he will emphasize “Algeria’s experience, notably the national reconciliation policy led by President of the Republic, Abdelaziz,” said the communiqué.
The Davos Forum is an important annual meeting intended to draw the international agenda on political, economic, sociocultural, peace and international security issues, said the Ministry.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo