APS : Sunday, 24 February 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel received Sunday, in Algiers, Mohamed Saleck Ould Mohamed Lemine Ahmed Ethmane, to whom he handed the letters of accreditation as representative
of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Algeria, said a communiqué of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya