APS : Wednesday, 12 April 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Wednesday, in Algiers, US delegation of the Committee on Armed Services of the House of Representatives, led by Mark Morehouse,
adviser of the Committee’s Chairman Mac Thornberry, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
During this audience, to which US ambassador to Algiers Joan A. Polaschik took part, “the situation in the Sahel, regional crises affecting the sub-region, as well as the Algerian experience in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism were examined,” said the communiqué.
Messahel reviewed the Algerian approach in terms of “resolution of conflicts, based on the political solution, through inclusive dialogue, national reconciliation and the fight against terrorism,” said to the source.
The minister also underlined “the Algerian experience in de-radicalisation, role of democracy in the fight against violent extremism and terrorism,” concluded the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار