APS : Wednesday, 12 April 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Wednesday, in Algiers, US delegation of the Committee on Armed Services of the House of Representatives, led by Mark Morehouse,
adviser of the Committee’s Chairman Mac Thornberry, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
During this audience, to which US ambassador to Algiers Joan A. Polaschik took part, “the situation in the Sahel, regional crises affecting the sub-region, as well as the Algerian experience in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism were examined,” said the communiqué.
Messahel reviewed the Algerian approach in terms of “resolution of conflicts, based on the political solution, through inclusive dialogue, national reconciliation and the fight against terrorism,” said to the source.
The minister also underlined “the Algerian experience in de-radicalisation, role of democracy in the fight against violent extremism and terrorism,” concluded the source.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne