Messahel receives Spanish Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
APS : Monday, 24 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Monday, in Algiers, Spanish Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Ignacio Ybanez.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The Spanish official is on a two-day working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Messahel, as part of the regular political consultations between the two countries.
It allowed, in addition to the continuation and deepening of the political dialogue between Algeria and Spain, assessing the bilateral relations.
The talks allowed an exchange of views on regional and international issues of common interest, notably, the situation in Libya, Mali, the issue of Western Sahara, the situation in the Middle East, the fight against terrorism and the issue of migration.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée