APS : Monday, 24 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Monday, in Algiers, Spanish Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Ignacio Ybanez.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The Spanish official is on a two-day working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Messahel, as part of the regular political consultations between the two countries.
It allowed, in addition to the continuation and deepening of the political dialogue between Algeria and Spain, assessing the bilateral relations.
The talks allowed an exchange of views on regional and international issues of common interest, notably, the situation in Libya, Mali, the issue of Western Sahara, the situation in the Middle East, the fight against terrorism and the issue of migration.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart