APS : Monday, 24 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel received Monday, in Algiers, Spanish Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Ignacio Ybanez.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The Spanish official is on a two-day working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Messahel, as part of the regular political consultations between the two countries.
It allowed, in addition to the continuation and deepening of the political dialogue between Algeria and Spain, assessing the bilateral relations.
The talks allowed an exchange of views on regional and international issues of common interest, notably, the situation in Libya, Mali, the issue of Western Sahara, the situation in the Middle East, the fight against terrorism and the issue of migration.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo