APS : Wednesday, 14 November 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Wednesday in Algiers a Russian parliamentary delegation led by the chairman of the Committee on Defense and Security of Russia’s Federal Council,
Bondarev, following the audience granted to him by Messahel, said Russia seeks “Algeria’s support for the settlement of conflicts and crises worldwide,” adding that he tackled bilateral relations and counterterrorism issues with the Foreign Minister.
“You know Russia’s role in the fight against terrorism and we know what Algeria is doing to face relevant threats.”
The Russian parliamentary delegation was received Tuesday by Abdelkader Bensalah, the speaker of the Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament), and Mouad Bouchareb, the head of the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament).
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation