APS : Wednesday, 14 November 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Wednesday in Algiers a Russian parliamentary delegation led by the chairman of the Committee on Defense and Security of Russia’s Federal Council,
Bondarev, following the audience granted to him by Messahel, said Russia seeks “Algeria’s support for the settlement of conflicts and crises worldwide,” adding that he tackled bilateral relations and counterterrorism issues with the Foreign Minister.
“You know Russia’s role in the fight against terrorism and we know what Algeria is doing to face relevant threats.”
The Russian parliamentary delegation was received Tuesday by Abdelkader Bensalah, the speaker of the Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament), and Mouad Bouchareb, the head of the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament).
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony