APS : Monday, 04 December 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel received Monday, in Algiers, Minister of State at Hungary’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Csaba Balogh on the eve of the holding of the 2nd Algerian-Hungarian joint economic committee.
Speaking in a statement to the press, at the end of his talks with Messahel, the Hungarian official underlined the “friendship relations” between Algeria and Hungary.
“I came to Algeria for the holding, tomorrow, of the 2nd Algerian-Hungarian joint economic committee. During the discussions, we reviewed the bilateral relations between Hungary and Algeria. We agreed on the fact that the ties between our two countries are long-standing friendship relations.”
He said “our duty today is to revive this friendship between the two countries and strengthen (the ties) through political and economic relations as well as relations between the professionals of the two countries.”
Balogh underlined that the two countries’ foreign policy “has the same basic principles.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied