APS : Friday, 13 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received in Hanoi on Friday by Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc as part of his official visit to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam,
a statement of the Foreign Ministry said.
On this occasion, the Vietnamese Prime Minister “welcomed the historical relations of friendship, solidarity and cooperation existing between Algeria and Vietnam, marked in particular by a regular exchange of visits at the highest level,” added the same source.
The meeting focused on the “bilateral relations and the ways for strengthening them.” Nguyen Xuan Phuc has reaffirmed “Vietnam’s willingness to strengthen cooperation with Algeria in all areas of common interest”.
For his part, Messahel reiterated “Algeria’s commitment to working with Vietnam to bring bilateral relations to the level of the excellent historical and political ties that go back to the liberation struggles waged by both the Algerian and the Vietnamese peoples.”
The Foreign Minister also emphasized on “the importance for both countries to further exploit their potential in various fields, notably tourism and energy, in order to develop a strong and mutually beneficial partnership,” concluded the same source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization