APS : Tuesday, 26 April 2016
BEIRUT (Lebanon) –Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel has been received, Tuesday in Beirut (Lebanon) by Lebanese Prime Minister Salam Tammam.
The visit is part of the political consultation between Algeria and Lebanon and for the strengthening of bilateral relations between the two countries.
Messahel arrived Tuesday in Beirut for a working visit from Damascus, where he co-chaired with Syrian Minister of Economy and Foreign TradeHammam Al-Jazairi the second session of the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار