APS : Tuesday, 26 April 2016
BEIRUT (Lebanon) –Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel has been received, Tuesday in Beirut (Lebanon) by Lebanese Prime Minister Salam Tammam.
The visit is part of the political consultation between Algeria and Lebanon and for the strengthening of bilateral relations between the two countries.
Messahel arrived Tuesday in Beirut for a working visit from Damascus, where he co-chaired with Syrian Minister of Economy and Foreign TradeHammam Al-Jazairi the second session of the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart