APS : Thursday, 22 February 2018
ANKARA – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Thursday in Ankara by Turkey’s Grand National Assembly Speaker, Ismail Kahraman, as part of his official visit to Ankara.
The meeting has been an opportunity for the two leaders to address the strengthening of cooperation between the two countries, particularly in its parliamentary segment, “welcoming” the outcomes of the numerous bilateral visits between the two parliaments’ officials.
The chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Turkish Parliament paid visit to Algeria in December 2017.
The two officials also expressed satisfaction with the activities undertaken by Algeria-Turkey Friendship Parliamentary Group
and the valuable role this group plays in the relations between the two countries.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo