APS : Thursday, 22 February 2018
ANKARA – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Thursday in Ankara by Turkey’s Grand National Assembly Speaker, Ismail Kahraman, as part of his official visit to Ankara.
The meeting has been an opportunity for the two leaders to address the strengthening of cooperation between the two countries, particularly in its parliamentary segment, “welcoming” the outcomes of the numerous bilateral visits between the two parliaments’ officials.
The chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Turkish Parliament paid visit to Algeria in December 2017.
The two officials also expressed satisfaction with the activities undertaken by Algeria-Turkey Friendship Parliamentary Group
and the valuable role this group plays in the relations between the two countries.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy