APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by the speaker of Bulgaria’s National Assembly, Tsveta Valcheva Karayancheva, as part of a visit to this country.
The discussions mainly focused on bilateral relations, including parliamentary cooperation.
In this respect, the two sides expressed satisfaction with Algeria-Bulgaria parliamentary friendship group, formed in 2015.
Messahel and Karayancheva stressed the importance and role of the parliamentary diplomacy in enhancing bilateral relations between Algeria and Bulgaria.
The two officials tackled regional and international issues of common interest, especially the crises and tensions shaking the world.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum