APS : SUNDAY 25 MARCH 2018
BELGRADE-Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel, who is on an official visit to the Republic of Serbia, was received Saturday in Belgrade by President of the Republic Alexandar Vucic,
to whom he handed over a friendship message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
President Vucic expressed admiration for President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika and stressed that he is respected in Serbia, by the Serbian people and all the peoples seeking freedom. Vucic also hailed Algeria’s development policies that show the clear-sightedness of President of the Republic, said the Foreign Ministry.
The meeting focused on bilateral relations and the means to strengthen them. In this connection, Vucic reaffirmed Serbia’s willingness to revive bilateral cooperation, said the source.
For his part, Messahel said that his visit to Serbia was part of the willingness to give a strategic dimension to relations between Algeria and Serbia, inspired from the historical bilateral relations. Both countries’ potentialities should be used to build a genuine partnership.
President Vucic entrusted Messahel with conveying his friendship and esteem feelings to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika and his best wishes for development and prosperity to the Algerian people, concluded the source.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea