APS : Wednesday, 30 May 2018
BAMAKO- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel was received Tuesday, in Bamako, by Malian Prime Minister Soumeylou Boubeye Maïga.
Malian Prime Minister welcomed “Algeria’s ongoing efforts for Mali’s stabilization, as attested by the visit of Foreign minister as part of a working visit that allowed the holding, today, of the 13th session of the strategic bilateral committee and which will also allow, on May 30th, to hold ministerial meeting of the follow-up committee of the implementation of Bamako agreement.”
He also congratulated “the quality of the bilateral relations and the promising prospects for the strengthening of the Algeria-Malian cooperation in various fields.”
The meeting also focused on the implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali, stemmed from Algiers’ process.
In this regard, Boubeye Maïga underlined “his satisfaction at the progress in the implementation of the Agreement, illustrated notably by the confidence which has progressively return among the Malian parties, giving a new positive impetus to the implementation process.”
For his part, Messahel reiterated “Algeria’s commitment to continuing its efforts to accompany the Malian parties that are showing a greater appropriateness in their common work for the building of the Malian State, its stabilization and development.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization